Current research topics are often the starting point for theses at bachelor and master level. We invite you to search our website for current issues in the field of risk management and insurance.
All topics of the Bachelor’s and Master’s theses are of high practical relevance. Some of the theses are also carried out in direct cooperation with companies. For this reason, we are open to suggestions for the execution of final theses in companies with suitable topics. The best thesis of a year will be awarded the Kessler Förderpreis.
Current topics for Bachelor’s and Master’s theses are, for example, in the following areas:
– Asset Management in Insurance
– Behavioral Insurance
– Evaluation and management of financial guarantees
– Customer Value und Customer Equity
– Dynamic Financial Analysis and Asset Liability Management
– Emerging Risks
– IFRS 4 and Fair-Value-Accounting
– Innovative Business Models in the Insurance Industry
– Innovative Reinsurance Solutions
– Capital Allocation and Risk-Adjusted Performance Measurement
– Management of Longevity Risks
– Pricing Models for Insurance Risks
– Private Retirement Provision
– Product Innovations in the Field of Alternative Risk Transfer
– Risk Theory and (Life) Insurance Mathematics
– Solvency II and Swiss Solvency Test (SST)
– Sales Control and Claims Management
– Value-Oriented Management of Insurance Companies
Please feel free to contact us if you have a question or are interested in a specific topic.