With the online seminar «Fit for Insurance», we offer a time- and location-independent executive education course on the basics of the insurance market.
- Target group: Newcomers and career changers in the insurance industry
- Objective: Insight into essential technical and financial aspects of the insurance industry (insurance markets, insurance products, processes)
- Format: 5 weeks with 3-4 hours/week each, 100% virtually (via Zoom)
- Two cohorts per year
- Five Monday afternoons, starting 16.01.2023 (short kick-off on 09.01.2023)
- Five Monday afternoons, starting 14.08.2023 (short kick-off on 07.08.2023)
Those companies that are members of our institute’s Future.Value partner network can also use their free seat quota for this seminar as part of the contractual agreement.
We are looking forward to the two virtual implementations in 2023 and the upcoming exciting exchange between your employees and our lecturers.
Author: Elisabeth Heidecke
Date: 5. December 2022